The Old Elizabethans' Association was formed in 1886 as a dining club, taking on its present form in the 1920s. Its aims are to further the interests of the School and its own members, and to promote social and sporting activities. It supports careers education at the School. The Association (www.oldelizabethans.org) supports cricket and golf clubs, is affiliated to Barnet Elizabethans Rugby Club, and has a long-term lease on the War Memorial Sports Ground in Mays Lane. The OE Memorial Library within the School library provides a meeting place for Old Elizabethans and houses a collection of historical documents, images and artefacts.