Physics Technician required for July or September 2019
Posted: 11th April 2019 • Closing Date: 13th May 2019
We are looking to recruit a Physics Technician to join our highly successful and supportive science faculty following the current post-holder’s decision to retire in the summer after nearly a decade of service to the School.
The appointed person will ensure that all physics experiments are properly prepared and that materials are maintained to support teaching and learning of the highest order.
Ideal candidates will:
- have an appropriate scientific background
- have laboratory experience
- be very organised and have strong administration skills
- be able to work independently using their initiative
- be able to form good working relationships with other members of staff
- be fully supportive of the School’s high expectations and culture of achievement
Previous school experience may be an advantage but is not essential.
Closing date: 0830 hours (GMT) on Monday 13 May 2019. Applications will be assessed as they are received and interviews may occur at any stage during the recruitment process.
Hours: 35 hours per week, term-time only
Actual salary: £19,155 per annum
Applications should be made using our online formApply now