Harrisons’ is the only House to honour two people in its name: a senior master, G.W.N. Harrison, who taught at the School for 41 years until 1929, and E.W. Harrison (no relation), another long-serving and dedicated teacher, who retired in 1950.

Harrisons’ was founded in 1954 and was the fifth House to be established at Queen Elizabeth’s School.

It continues to enjoy notable strength in sport, retaining its title as Sports Day winners in 2018, after hundreds of boys competed in 53 separate track races, in numerous field events and in competitions in sports as diverse as Eton Fives, rowing, tug-of-war, volleyball, tennis and table tennis.

The House also looks to have a bright future in debating, having won the inter-House competitions in both Years 7 & 8.