The Governing Body Sub-Committees are as follows:
- Admissions (Chair: Eric Houston)
- Child Protection, Safeguarding & Wellbeing (Chair: Jane Ferguson)
- Discipline (Pupils) (Chair: Eric Houston)
- Estates (Chair: Naresh Raval)
- Finance, Audit & Risk (Chair: Nick Gaskell)
- Salaries Review (Chair: Barrie Martin)
- Staff (Chair: Eric Houston)
- Staff (Appeals) (Chair: David Farrer)
Membership of these Sub-Committees (which have between 3 and 6 members) is dependent on the relevant experience and expertise of the Governor. Further information on committee membership and terms of reference can be found here.
The work of the Governing Body, sub-committees, individual Governors and executive leadership is informed by the School’s Scheme of Delegation.
Attendance at Sub-Committee Meetings
The Finance, Audit & Risk Sub-Committee has four scheduled meetings a year (once a term, plus a meeting to deal with the annual accounts). During 2020-21, Mr C. Price attended three of the four meetings and all other committee members all four. Other Sub-Committees meet on an ad hoc basis, as necessary and by mutual arrangement; therefore attendance by members was 100%.